Things I Have Learned ...
Two thousand and eight has been very educational for me. I feel like I have been learning as much or more than when I was a teen!!! Here are a few things I have learned ...
1) Parking lots are the most dangerous place in the world if you are on a Harley ...
2) Who Rachel Ray is and that EVOO means Extra Virgin Olive Oil
3) That some people are prejudiced against preachers, teachers or anyone with a "degree"
4) Divorce sucks
5) Don't ever go through the drive through at Wendy's on a Harley to order a Frosty ... It doesn't work!!!!
6) That I like Cheetos better than Cheese Puffs
7) Not everyone is telling you the truth
8) God's People, in spite of their imperfections, are incredible people
9) The most comfortable bed at the men's retreat is in my tent!!!
10) Walking by faith is not for the faint hearted ...
Some of the things I have learned that I never really knew before. May my experience benefit you.