I have kept up the "courtroom" image in this post. I have attempted to maintain a lighthearted yet serious tone ...
One wonders, if there are any kinds of parallels in the story of
2) They had "issues" with Paul's authority and apostleship
3) They not only had sexual perversion but openly approved of it as a sign of superior wisdom
4) They had lawsuits in public court destroying the unity and witness of the Body
5) They had problems regarding sexuality, marriage and asceticism
6) They had folks who still had not accepted the doctrine of monotheism (cf. 8.7)
7) They had doctrinal issues regarding worship: problems with the Lord's Supper
8) They had huge issues over spiritual gifts and the worship assembly
9) They even had folks who denied the resurrection!
10) They seem to have had a great lack of love for one another
See Seeking True Unity #1 HERE
See Seeking True Unity #2 HERE
See Seeking True Unity #4 HERE